Topic: Thumbnails and the bad quality

I tried to look for an appropriate topic for my question, but I couldn't find one. The problem is that my thumbnails are looking really blurry. I have resized them in 65x65px, and as far as I know, I've done everything by the book. There's no problem viewing the main picture but the thumbnails remain blurry - no matter what.

If it's essential to know, I'm using Mac and running Safari.

Thanks in advance!  wink

Re: Thumbnails and the bad quality

What the link?  I'll take a look.

I haven't published my site yet but I can show you a screenshot.

h t t p : / /i88 DOT servimg DOT com/u/f88/12/58/63/00/kuva_111.jpg

As you can see (or at least I hope so), thumbails are looking really blurry and ugly. Is there a way to improve thumbs' image quality?

Any ideas? I've tried resizing in both Photoshop and Aperture. There's no improvement in image quality, no matter what I do. How you guys can have clean and good-looking thumbnails but I'm having serious problems? When I have resized my pictures and exported them to a folder, they look just fine.

check your thumb images are 65x65 square. If they are smaller on one dimension then SV is going to scale them up to fit the thumbnail area.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

check your thumb images are 65x65 square. If they are smaller on one dimension then SV is going to scale them up to fit the thumbnail area.

That's it, problem solved! My thumbnails were resized to 65px max, and my images which are 3:2, were scaled in a wrong way.

It sure was a simple thing but I somehow managed to fail. :oops:

Thank you, Felix! You saved my day!