Topic: Test on local is fine but on server TV has major problem

Hi Guys,
When I test Pro tiltviewer on my own computer  in dreamweaver every thing runs perfectly but when I upload the XML gallery to the server 9 of my 23 images dont load. I'm in real trouble as I have an impending deadline. can anyone offer some advice?

you can see the problem here
www theinvisiblecity org/web/gallery html

Many thanks
Mike

Re: Test on local is fine but on server TV has major problem

Here is the gallery xml code for 2 of the 9 missing images

<photo imageurl="imgs/sam.jpg">
            <title>Samuel Cunnane</title>
<description><![CDATA[Samuel's goal with this body of work was to capture moments of lightness and a fleeting nature, and to do so unburdened by theories or intellect. He would argue that he has failed in this respect, as his ideals bled into the project. This however, may not be such a bad thing...?<br>You can view Samuel's work in the Joinery this April.]]></description></photo>

<photo imageurl="imgs/canon_web_logo.jpg" linkurl="www canon ie">
        <title>Sponsored by Canon.</title>
                                                        <description><![CDATA[Canon Ireland is proud to announce their sponsorship of IADT's 2nd Year Photography Exhibition entitled "The Invisible City".
Please visit www canon ie for more info on products and events.]]></description></photo>       

I put spaces instead of dots on the 2 canon links for inclusion in this forum
Can anyone see any mistakes?One again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Test on local is fine but on server TV has major problem

hi,

23 images load here. I assume you fixed the issue. If not try clearing your browser cache.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.