Topic: Picasa Gallery Export - No xml file and blank index html?

Hi,

When i export a postcardviewer gallery from picasa, it creates a folder with images, but there is no xml file and the index.html file is blank (0kb).

i'm on os x 10.5.6 and picasa mac 3.0.4. I downloaded the PostcardViewer Picasa Template from the picasa_instruct page.

Thanks so much for your help:)

Re: Picasa Gallery Export - No xml file and blank index html?

I am having the same issue with MAC OS 10.5.6 and Picasa 3.0.4 . Export as HTML page... selecting simpleviewer. It goes through the export process, but creates a blank (0 Kb) index.html file and does NOT create any gallery.xml file. It seems to create the other files properly (images, thumbnails, etc)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jason

None of the flash templates seem to work with Mac 10.5.6 and Picasa 3.0.4. Index is a 0kb file and doesn't play locally or online after upload. Browser is OK because I can see the demos fine.

Hi,

it looks like Picasa 3 on the mac doesn't like the airtight web templates. I will look into this ASAP.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I just upgraded to picasa 3.0.5 and simpleviewer now works

I just tested all the Airtight Picasa templates and they now work with Mac Picasa 3.0.5. If you are having issues, please update your version of Picasa.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.