Topic: Smaller Arrows?

Does anyone know how I can make the arrows smaller?

I'm using SVPro and have a Flash publisher.

Thank you in advance!

Anthony

Re: Smaller Arrows?

To modify the arrow symbols, edit the 'arrow' symbol in the FLA library. Please check section 2.3 in the docs: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … ml#library

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Felix!

I'm having trouble getting the viewer.swf to when I publish after modifying the arrow. Here's what's going on.

1. My album works great. However, I want the main-image next and back arrow and arrow-box to be smaller:
www thetowerhill com/dev/svproarrows/1.jpg

2. I isolate the 'arrow' item in the Library, change the height and width, and republish viewer.swf.
www thetowerhill com/dev/svproarrows/2.jpg

3. When republishing, I get the following error:
Scene=Scene 1, layer=actions, frame=30, Line 3. The class or interface "StageManager" could not be loaded. var sm:StageManager = StageManager.getinstance0;
www thetowerhill com/dev/svproarrows/3.jpg

4. Which makes the album not load. It just does the loader bar animation over and over.
www thetowerhill com/dev/svproarrows/4.jpg

Any pointers?

When republishing your swf make sure the 'com' folder is in the source folder next to the FLA.

Felix Turner

It certainly is -- I've never moved the com folder

In fact, any time I change the size of any object in the FLA, I get a dysfunctional SWF

Yes, if you see errors when you publish then the SWF is not going to work.

What version of flash are you using to publish? Can you try publishing the original FLA in the pro 'source' folder to see if you get the same errors?

Felix Turner