Topic: Embedding SV into Flash html problem

I wrote yesterday but no one answered so I deleted. I've been trying to figure this out for two days now and downloaded a trial version of Flash CS4 (just in case my MX was too old) and bought the SV pro version but still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I feel like an idiot because it's just the beginning step of putting the slideshow into Flash.

Here's the steps I'm taking.
1. Export the slideshow from Aperture.
2. publish my flash website.
3. put all the files in the same folder (so I have gallery.xml, images folder, index.html, website.html, website.swf, thumnails folder, and viewer.swf
4. I then replace the "viewer.swf" file with the one in the pro folder (as instructed on their webpage)
5. I open the website.html (the one made by publishing Flash) and embed the two pieces of code that they give on the tutorial site. One goes after the <head> and the other you put where you want the slideshow.

I have tried many places for this but no matter where I put it it always ends up on the webpage with the slideshow *above* my webpage flash design.

Here is what it looks like:

I have even typed in "SLIDESHOW HERE" in the flash document before publishing then tried to find it in the code and put the code where it is.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions I would appreciate it so very much. I'm about to lose my mind smile

thanks, sharon

Re: Embedding SV into Flash html problem does not have any content.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Embedding SV into Flash html problem

Well I was using that site to post my content but I figured it out. Thanks for responding though. this forum really lacks in responses. I posted that two weeks ago.