Topic: Mac, Picasa 3 - No Airtight viewers appearing in choices

Hello.  I have been using these templates just wonderfully on my PC.  (By the way, they are AWESOME and thank you so much!)  I am moving over to my Mac...using Picasa 3...downloaded the templates and put them in the place as instructed in your other thread (Contents > etc., etc. > web > templates).  I also downloaded a bunch of other templates from other sources. 

When I go to export my photos to HTML, it will not list ANY of the templates for any of the Airtight Viewers--Simple, Auto, Tilt, etc...  It WILL list the other templates I downloaded elsewhere.  I have tried to restart, empty out the templates folder, isolate the Airtight templates, etc., but to no avail.

Can anyone offer any help?
Thanks a bunch!

Re: Mac, Picasa 3 - No Airtight viewers appearing in choices

Hi, this was an issue with Picasa on the Mac v3.0.4 and earlier. It's now fixed with v3.0.5.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

hi, i just DLed the latest version (3.0.5) and it is definitely still not showing any of the AirTight templates...only my other templates...

(i meant  to say, DLed and re-installed...it was actually a fresh install because I recently restored my system to a previous state where Picasa had not been installed...)

Hi,

please try reinstalling the airtight templates.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.