Topic: thumbnail rectangle - no photo

I've gone through and modified a lot of the Options.as, but I'm stuck on the thumbnails which I would like 2 things:
1. I want them rectangle - not square (changing this in the options.as file to 50 X 20 works for the frame and mc_dogear symbol)
2. I do not want a thumbnail of the photo but rather a simple rectangle graphic with hover colours and so on.

Can anyone tell me how to NOT autogenerate the thumbnail of the photo, I'm sure with that feature out of the way I can figure out the rest. Thanks and please keep in mind I'm just an .AS hack - not very good at it.

Re: thumbnail rectangle - no photo

It depends how you are generating your galleries. You can create your own thumbnail images using photoshop or similar.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for getting back.
I'm looking for a solution to NOT generate an image based thumbnail at all. At the moment within the flash file it is automatically taking the gallery images and making thumbnails for them. I would prefer instead to have simply graphics and not photo-based thumbnails - is there solution to this within any of the .AS files? I've gone through thumbs etc, but no luck.
thanks

The flash file is not creating the thumbs. The thumbs are seperate images placed in the thumbs folder. The easiest solution is to create your own thumb images. Otherwise you can edit the Thumb.as class to switch the image loader for some other graphic.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

How do I get the Thumbnail.as to generate simply a generic thumbnail? say thumbnail.jpg, rather than the auto-generation of thumbnails based on the uploaded images in the gallery? I know I can swap my files for the ones that are generated, but this is rather tedious since I have to rename each one to correspond, is there an easy line of .AS I can insert (or remove), that will allow me to use a generic image?
Thanks so much in advance!