Topic: only 12 images will ever load...

i have checked and re-checked the code... and i can't figure this out.  i have a gallery with about 25 images and only 12 will ever load (both the thumbs and images will load)...

the only thing i can think of is that the example i downloaded had exactly 12 images so somehow it thinks mine should only have 12 images...

ugh.  ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="480" maxImageHeight="480" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="10" stagePadding="40" navPadding="40" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="5" navPosition="left" vAlign="center" hAlign="center" title="food: growing/cooking/eating" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="" thumbPath="">
<image>
    <filename>IMGP5058.jpg</filename>
    <caption>food experiences i do not enjoy: vending machine snacks (syracuse, ny)</caption>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>IMGP5068.jpg</filename>
    <caption>food experiences i do not enjoy: vending machine drinks (syracuse, ny)</caption>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>IMGP4537.jpg</filename>
    <caption>food experiences i do not enjoy: a dining hall mess (syracuse, ny)</caption>
</image>

etc

Re: only 12 images will ever load...

i have exactly same problem as you! I have 27 images and only 20 images are showing up! not sure what is the problem.. did you find out??

If the gallery only loads a subset of your images, it usually means there is a problem with your gallery.xml file. Try opening the XML file in a browser to see if there are errors in it.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Felix. Problem solved!