Topic: 50% transparent background and hide picture extension names

Hello,

I have simpleviewer pro, and there are several thing I would like to do :

First I would like to know if there is a way to make the background transparent with a png or a gif image and how, I would like to have a dark grey background but still a little transparent, how can I do that?

Then I have put .jpg files in the galery, but I have the extension name next to each picture, that is not nice... How can I get rid of that?

Thank you very much :-)

Re: 50% transparent background and hide picture extension names

Hello,

I have simpleviewer pro, and there are several thing I would like to do :

First I would like to know if there is a way to make the background transparent with a png or a gif image and how, I would like to have a dark grey background but still a little transparent, how can I do that?

Try your question "Discuss SimpleViewer-Pro (for users who have purchased SimpleViewer-Pro)"?
Here:
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/foru … m.php?f=11

Then I have put .jpg files in the galery, but I have the extension name next to each picture, that is not nice... How can I get rid of that?

Thank you very much :-)

In gallery.xml: (right mouseclick and open with notepad)

<image>
    <filename>0001.jpg</filename>
    <caption><!&#91;CDATA&#91;<font color="#A21B70" size="15"><b>your text for the image</b></font>&#93;&#93;></caption>    
</image>

"your text for the image" is visible, not 0001.jpg....

Re: 50% transparent background and hide picture extension names

To set the background transparent use wmode, depending how your are embedding your flash it will look something like params.wmode = 'transparent'; or fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.