Topic: Multiple galleries example shows "gallery not found&quo

Hello,

am facing a peculiar problem, in the multiple galleries example it works fine offline but once uploaded it says "gallery not found" only the FIRST time, upon reloading the page or clicking on the button it loads perfectly fine!
Again if I empty the cache it gives the same message " galley not found" only the first time... but works fine on reloading!

help would be much appreciated,

many thanks!

Re: Multiple galleries example shows "gallery not found&quo

hello,
am still looking for a solution for the above problem... Felix maybe you can throw some light on this.. .

regards,

Does that happen withe the original example file? Did you modify the example code?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, the code is exactly same, infact am uploading your files as i was just testing how to implement it. If you empty the cache and refresh, it wont play the first time, but if you click on the "gallery 1" or "gallery 2" button or refresh the page it works just fine...
seems the xml is not being found in the first instance but upon refresh or any second activity to call the xml it works abso fine...

I'm not seeing that here. Do you see it on this page: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/test … leries.swf ?

Felix Turner

yes it said gallery not found!? and once i clicked the button it came just fine! very strange... is it a browser thing? am using the latest firefox on mac os 10.4.11
and yes this made me check in safari and it works fine in safari!
so nothing wrong with your script... its a browser thing... but so strange..

thanks so much Felix for the effort... !

That's odd. I'm testing on Mac/FF here with no problem. Do you have a really slow connection? Do you have any unusual settings in your FF?

Felix Turner

My connection is pretty decent, and am using whatever default settings are there in FF.