Topic: Tiltviewer embedded HTML works locally but NOT on website

hello!

i am going mad on this and giving in now after hours of error searching...

i have finally made a html code where i use a table
to have the tiltviewer show on the right and on the left show another image.

this code works fine when i call the file locally.
when i upload the files from my local directory to my webspace
it is NOT working!!

what happens is the movie window shows, you see some grey boxes flying in
and then disappearing to the bottom of the movie window.


you can see the effect when you go to

model . g-pink . de

if i break the table structure and allow the tiltviewer to show below the
picture it will work
but the tiltviewer movie windows is huge. i mean very wide.

btw: how could i make it a fixed width?

Re: Tiltviewer embedded HTML works locally but NOT on website

additional info:

i did create the files
with the CS3 scripts from airtight, downloaded via your website.

Re: Tiltviewer embedded HTML works locally but NOT on website

add info.

i created a new gallery with different settings.

again locally all looks fine
but oploaded
i see only the navigational arrows of tiltviewer
but no images loading.
i did see EMPTY boxes in one of my trial steps
but now some boxes move in and then disappear to the bottom.

only visible elements are like said above
the white arrows for navigation in tiltviewer

so i sense it has to do with some paths??? but why?? and how to solve?

Re: Tiltviewer embedded HTML works locally but NOT on website

interesting effect:

if i delete the gallery.xml file in the folder
it will SHOW
grey boxes
with number of rows and columns as defined by me.
but the boxes are empty

i am PUZZLED;

felix help me ;-)

Re: Tiltviewer embedded HTML works locally but NOT on website

This probably has to do with the fact that all your image filenames contain special characters (namely ü).

I created a couple of quick test galleries (one whose image filenamess contained ü and one whose image filenames did not) and uploaded them to two different hosts.  (Both galleries worked offline fine.)
The gallery with special characters worked online on only one host.
The gallery with no special characters worked on both hosts.

Try renaming your images (and their references in gallery.xml) with no special characters.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Tiltviewer embedded HTML works locally but NOT on website

YES,
esaxctly that was the solution i did find myself just now.

i did have ü in the name and blanks.
now no blanks and no umlaut and now it works fine....

man, this was a sleepless night and as usual the solution is often too simple to be found ;-)


embedding the movie in a frame / in a table  was also not simple before.