Topic: SimpleViewer Pro in Flash (Multiple Galleries Load Weird)

So I have had the interesting experience of trying to get multiple simple viewer galleries to work with my flash website and it has been one challenge after another.  Finally, when I have got everything working I put my flash site into Dreamweaver and tested it in a browser, everything there worked fine as well.  However, I loaded it onto my actual site.... and when I visit my site the thumbs show up a bit transparent like they are still trying to load, the larger images don't show up at all... and the thing takes forever to load.   I am at a loss.. everything works just fine when I preview it in flash AND in the dreamweaver browser.  I have tried multple browsers and multiple computers all with somewhat varying ways of similar results.  Does anyone have ideas???

You can see what I am talking about if you go to www katallcox com and click on photography.  Once there click the tree to pull up the simple viewer.  I still have a lot of kinks to work out in the design... I just want to get this working first.

Re: SimpleViewer Pro in Flash (Multiple Galleries Load Weird)

Looks like there are some missing images. The nature gallery is looking for an image at this URL: http://www.katallcox.com/images/DSC_0372.jpg

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Do you mind me asking if you paste additional code in your main index.html file to link to multiple galleries? I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out multiple galleries and am getting no response. You would be a life saver if you just explained how you did it. Thanks :]   sharon

The Flash Embed multiple galleries example you get with the download has the navigation inside the flash. The HTML Embed multiple galleries example has a separate gallery in different folders you can then link to.

If you would like to link to the galleries in your index using html something like yoururl.com/galleryname/

Either you need to try the example found in simpleviewer download folder "simpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_proexamplesHTML Embedmultiple galleries example".

Or you could try what I have suggested in this post "Adding SWFAddress to SimpleViewer"

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.