Topic: Re-ordering photos...

I'm hoping someone can lend a hand here...
I'm working on a new portfolio site that will have several galleries within it, and have already begun to prep some of the images for Simple Viewer. After preparing the files for one gallery, naming the photos "01.jpg" through "20.jpg", I tested it out. It works perfect (that's why I'm using SV - it's great). The only thing is that I want image "01.jpg" to appear as the last image in the gallery, so that as the gallery builds over time I can simply reload new files in a progressive order - "01.jpg" being an older photo and "20.jpg" being more recent. I don't want folks to have to scroll through images they've seen before in order to get to the new stuff.
Anyone know how I can flip the order?
Thanks,
Cory

Re: Re-ordering photos...

The only thing is that I want image "01.jpg" to appear as the last image in the gallery, so that as the gallery builds over time I can simply reload new files in a progressive order - "01.jpg" being an older photo and "20.jpg" being more recent.

In your gallery.xml which contains your pictures you can put the pics like you want:
As last picture you put "01.jpg" and as first picture: "20.jpg" on top of your .xml file

The more recent pics you add every time like this:
you copy this code:

<image>
    <filename>21.jpg</filename>
    <caption><!&#91;CDATA&#91;<font color="#" size="15"><b>text</b></font>&#93;&#93;></caption>    
</image>

above the first code "20.jpg"
however you must rename the pictures you're going to add like: 21.jpg, 22.jpg and so on....

You also can put some 'enters' in the .xml file so you can see where you added new pictures, that's not visible..