Topic: Beginners question...

I purchased the SV-Pro edition yesterday and after having placed the correct file in the correct Photoshop folder I started Photoshop and expected to see a new dialogue-box with some extra features; thumbnail size etc.
I was amazed to see the same dialogue-box as always, and after having read a little in this forum, I realized, that having custom galleries made with the SV-Pro demands both changes in notepad and Adobe Flash (later than version 8 ).

I guess the question has been up a number of times before, but even though I read all I could find, I still beleived the extra features would appear in the dialogue box, so once again, for example: Do I really have to make changes in two other programmes just to have my thumbs made smaller?

Regards Kent

Re: Beginners question...

Do I really have to make changes in two other programmes just to have my thumbs made smaller?

Yes. Customizing SimpleViewer-Pro requires a Flash publish. This is well documented in the SV-Pro requirements section.

This is the nature of Flash templates and you will find the same thing with most other Flash templates out there.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Do I really have to make changes in two other programmes just to have my thumbs made smaller?

Yes. Customizing SimpleViewer-Pro requires a Flash publish. This is well documented in the SV-Pro requirements section.

This is the nature of Flash templates and you will find the same thing with most other Flash templates out there.

Well documented or not - having used the free Simple Viewer for a long period, I got the impression that the Pro version offered more options in the same workflow (read: the same dialogue box used for the free version) and then customizing would be beyond that. I would say that framesizing or choosing colors is a way of customizing as well, and I dont need Flash for deciding those things.
It may be my ignorance here, so all I can hope for, now that I dont have Flash, is that the money back guarantee can be used here.

regards

Customizing SimpleViewer-Pro requires Adobe Flash 8 (or later) authoring software. A free, fully functioning 30-day trial of Flash can be downloaded here.

If you would like a refund, please send an email to: support@airtightinteractive.com

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

If you would like a refund, please send an email to: support @ airtightinteractive . com

Thanks. I have done so twice now and awaiting response.