Topic: Resizing Width and Thumbnails Showing

I have Simple Viewer Pro and am trying to make the "small" example with a few modifications work on my site.

(Since I can't link a site, the example is at: "this website" fwd "simpleviewer" fwd "examples" fwd "small")

Anyway, the width is 680 and I want it to be 900px. When I change the value in the HTML code the div table enlarges, but the images do not.

I've also changed the code in the gallery.xml but still no luck.

I also want the area to be filled with more thumbnails since 900px opens a larger area up.

What am I doing wrong? Thx

Re: Resizing Width and Thumbnails Showing

To change the image size, use the 'maxImageWidth' and 'maxImageHeight' XML options: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

To increase the number of thumbnails, use the 'thumbnailColumns' and 'thumbnailRows' options.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks, but all that does, is cut off the images and text. There's space around the flash movie, but it's funky.

take a look: www jdinflatables com / new / Giant_Inflatable_Replicas /

Can I get help with this one please? I'm stuck.

Have you tried playing stagePadding and navPadding? see options

Mike Richards

All that did was changed the spacing around the thumbnails and main image. It still doesn't reveal the hidden thumbnails or enloarge any images.

here is your issue:

var fo = new SWFObject("../flash/viewer.swf", "simpleviewer", "480", "680", "8", "#ffffff");

change 680 to 900 in your html

Mike Richards

You're da Man Mike! Thanks!
Not sure how I missed that, but it works great now. Thanks for your help!