Topic: Freezing on a particular image

I have installed simpleviewer on my website (it is a great and wonderful program btw! kudos!) and it freezes on a particular image every time.  On my website, it is the 3rd photo down in the left column.  I don't know what is going on, so maybe you could have a look and see.  Included is my web code if you need to take a look at that.  Thanks for all the help and the great program!

www bfishphoto com/gallery_d/gallery html (replace spaces with dots)

Re: Freezing on a particular image

Yep, it freezes allright on the 3thrd picture (yellow one on the left)

Are your thumbnails small enough? (dimensions 65x65)
Try to replace that pic with another one and try it again? Or maybe reduce the format of that picture so it will load faster?

Beautiful pictures by the way!

Re: Freezing on a particular image thumbnails are actually 70px long.  I will change them and see if it freezes!  Thank you.

Re: Freezing on a particular image

So, it still freezes up on the same image location.  I have resized my thumbnails and that didn't help.  I have tried to replace the image with another one, but it still freezes on the same space on the left hand column.  This means it is not the picture, but rather the location.

Should I reply with my code to see if its anything in there?  I really don't think it is.  I have looked at it many times.

Fixed it.  Was a server issue.  I had to upload and overwrite everything for it to work.  Thanks.