Topic: Multi Gallery button question

Hi all,

I am putting together a multi-gallery site using the example in the SV Pro v1.9.

Is it possible to edit the buttons in this. I would like to have the usual button attributes like the UP, Over and Down states. I have tried to do this by adding my own button in the "Symbol 1 movie clip". The button works and goes to the right gallery, but it looses the over state manly because that is the only state I'm using. I also tried it with the buttons that are already there and they also loose the again "over" state.

So I think it has something to do with it being an actual button versus a shape that comprises the buttons in the Multi-Gallery example.

Any ideas how to do this? Thanks for any help.

Re: Multi Gallery button question

It's not a button it is a movie clip, in order to make it act like a button with hover states you have give the movie clip two scenes. When the mouse hovers the movie clip should goto scene 2 and mouse is out the movie clip should go back to scene 1.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Multi Gallery button question

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. Your absolutely correct that it is a movie clip.

The way I got it to work best was to remove the MC-button that were there and then I made my own "real" button, and gave them the same instance name as the original ones and it works great.  smile