Topic: Question on how the manager works

I am looking for a photo gallery that will display nice looking images in a format much like what the simple viewer has.  I don't want one that I need to update the code on my page each time I add more pictures to it.  An example of what I am talking about is ploggerb3, this is all done online but it is very simple and doesn't display as elegant as I would want.  Does this program allow me to manage my pictures directly online without having to update the code on my gallery pages?

Re: Question on how the manager works

SvManager provides a management capability for one or more SimpleViewer or TiltViewer galleries. So your gallery format is exactly the same as SimpleViewer – it is SimpleViewer.

SvManager maintains a list of your galleries. You can upload new pictures to a gallery using svManager anytime you like. Thumbnails will be created automatically and then you can sort the images, add captions or delete old images. You can also change the appearance of the gallery very easily.

For more information, please see the svManager page on the Airtight Interactive web site and follow the links on that page for more details. If you do decide to buy it then run the free Server Compatibility Test first.

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Question on how the manager works

Thank you for your reply.  This is exactly what I am looking for then.  I guess I will use the free version first to test and see how it works then buy the full version once I figure it all out.