Topic: CS4 script error

I've posted about this before but got no replies..i'm hoping it was the way I worded it, and am trying again..

I've downloaded the plugin for CS4, and yet I can't upload the simpleviewer gallery it generates.  I've had to download the simpleviewer program and copy the index.html from here to the new gallery.

I have to replace this file with each gallery I create.  Is there a way to modify the script plug in so that it is permanently changed? 

am I the only one to have this issue with cs4?

Thanks.

Re: CS4 script error

Hi,

when you generate a gallery the CS4 plugin asks for an output folder. Choose a new empty folder. This is where your gallery is created. To put your gallery on a web server, upload the new folder and all it's contents.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Felix.  I do this, exactly as described, and the gallery won't show up.  I get a message saying 'simpleviewer requires flash' etc etc, even though I have the latest.

So, I've downloaded simpleviewer and stored it, and I have to copy out the index.html file from the application, into the folder containing the new gallery, and it will play fine. 

I'm just wondering if there is a way to permanently fix the script for cs4 to avoid this step each time?

Just coming back to this issue as it's still causing the same problems.  I can see through the forum that many have the same issue and are swapping out the index.html file each time they create a gallery.  Anyone found a permanent fix?

Hi,

the CS4 simpleviewer plugin works fine here. If you having a problem with your generated galleries, try removing and re-installing the plugin.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.