Topic: SimpleViewer Pro Upgrade not working

Hi I just purchased Simpleviewer Pro so that the Simpleviewer text will not be shown on my website.   I copied the viewer.swf file into the photoshop folder as directed on the site. now when i generate a gallery no photos are visible.??

With my existing gallery,  i replaced the viewer.swf file in that folder and uploaded it to my website server and the Simpleviewer text is still visible.  can someone help me? THANK YOU

Re: SimpleViewer Pro Upgrade not working

Did you follow the upgrade instructions for the photoshop plugin? What version of photoshop are you using?

4.3 Upgrading the Photoshop SimpleViewer Script

To upgrade your Photoshop SimpleViewer Script installation to Pro:

* Copy the SimpleViewer SWF that comes in the Pro download (at webviewer.swf) to the SimpleViewer script folder inside the Photoshop application folder on your computer. The path to this folder is:
          o Windows: Program FilesAdobeAdobe Photoshop CS2PresetsScriptsairtight_interactivesimple_viewer
          o Macintosh: /Applications/Adobe /Adobe Photoshop CS2/Presets/Scripts/airtight_interactive/simple_viewer
    * Restart PhotoShop. Any galleries you create from now on will use the Pro swf.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: SimpleViewer Pro Upgrade not working

also, make sure you cleared your browser cache.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.