Topic: start on second picture?

Hi I'm using AV to display my images in a strip but would like to start on the second picture
or add a redundant picture to the left of the first picture.

I have tried left align but this is not aesthetically pleasing from a design point of view.

any ideas would be much appreciated.

cheers
Jim

Re: start on second picture?

Hi there,

am having the same problem, while loading the autoviewer full screen the first picture either starts directly in the center or left at the screen... is there any way to make the viewer jump to another picture from the start on? e.g. you have 5 pictures in your gallery and the viewer opens with the 3rd picture in the center position ???

would appreciate some help !!!

thx
regards,
beatcore

Come on, i payed 45$ dollars and not one single reply since the post has been started in june this year ???

Would really appreciate any tips regarding this topic wink

cheers,
beatcore

Last edited by beatcore (2009-10-09 10:36:26)

is there any way to make the viewer jump to another picture from the start on?

Starting on a different image than the first is not currently supported. To add this feature would require modifying the source code. Check section 2.4 in the User Manual: http://www.simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/ … tml#source

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

If you can edit an Actionscript file and recompile the SWF, then here's what to do.

1. Open StageManager.as
2. Find the function init()
3. Change the line
   "mCurrentImageIndex = 0;"
to the number you want to start with.  Remember that this is an array, so the first image is "0", then second image is "1", etc.  And don't go past the (total number of your images) - 1.

If you use buttons, you'll want to change the following in StageManager.as init()
mBackBtn.setEnabled(true);

If you want to go a step further to make it easier, you can add a global variable in Option.as ("static var startImage:Number = 1" and replace "mCurrentImageIndex = 0;" with "mCurrentImageIndex = Options.startImage;"

Enjoy
Rich

Last edited by cavemansf (2010-05-27 02:52:14)