Topic: Missing captions when choosing "bottom"

I upgraded from free to Pro to cure a problem I had but it seems to make no difference.

I have used Lightroom to create some pages and my captions show up fine if I set the layout to top, left or right but they disappear if I choose bottom - which of course by sods law is what my client wants. I set the AS for captionUnderThumbs to false, republished and dragged the new swf file into the LR folder as detailed in the documentation but it made no difference - still no captions at all.

Any ideas?

Re: Missing captions when choosing "bottom"

Sorry, I have just realised that I needed to exit Lightroom and load it up again for the new swf file to be recognised. Now I do get captions underneath the main image. However, if I alter the layout to top, the captions are now missing from there! So something is not quite right with the captioning. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have also noticed that when I paste the code for the flash movie inside a DW template page, the scroll bars disappear? But perhaps I should post that seperately

Are you using fixed layout?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

No, I have fixedLayout set to false

I might try fixedLayout and play with captionX and captionY they my be under something or being bumped off the stage.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.