Topic: Simpleviewer pro and aperture

Hi There,

Got all excited after purchasing simple viewer Pro but my excitement was short lived. Remeber the whole point of purchasing the pro is to get rid of your download link.  I have done the following:

Deleted the simpleviewer.swf file inside the resource folder, then replaced it with viewer.swf from the web folder of the pro download.

The problem is when I export a gallery using flash exporter within aperture nothing shows up in the browser. (blank) why??

Plan B

I copied back the simpleviewer.swf file in the resource folder and all seems to work except I have the download link.

I then copied the viewer.swf file from the web folder from the pro download and replaced the viewer.swf in all my galleries- so far so good.

The problem is the left and right arrows of tall images vanishes when you hover on it, you have to click on the edge of the image to advance. This clearly spoils usability.  isn't simple viewer meant to be simple? Please help and tell me what I have done wrong.

Re: Simpleviewer pro and aperture

Hi,

Deleted the simpleviewer.swf file inside the resource folder, then replaced it with viewer.swf from the web folder of the pro download.

You need to rename the Pro SWF "SimpleViewer.swf". The docs were not very clear so I've added a new section describing how to upgrade the aperture plugin to SV-Pro: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … l#aperture

The problem is the left and right arrows of tall images vanishes when you hover on it, you have to click on the edge of the image to advance. This clearly spoils usability.

Not sure what this means, please post the gallery URL.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.