Topic: Re-enable Flash Right Click Print

Greetings.

First, I apologize if this has been covered already, but I used the search function for a half hour, with no results.

I am in desperate need to re-enable the Flash Right Click Print that was disabled in version 1.8 according to the version history I found here on the SimpleViewer site.

I tried googling an answer, reading other posts regarding this on other forums etc.  But have yet to find an answer.

As desperate as this makes me sound, I can't stress how much I need to be able to right click on a picture on my site, and have a print option.

If I can't get a right click print working, I've been told by the people I am making this site for, that I will have to abandon simpleviewer.  Which is the last thing I want to do, seeing as it's my favourite viewer to date.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Re-enable Flash Right Click Print

You can enable Flash's print functionality with SimpleViewer-Pro, by removing the following line in StageManager (line 81):

stage_cm.hideBuiltInItems();

Note however that this will not print just the image, but the whole SWF.

The workaround for printing is to enable the 'enableRightClickOpen' XML option and have your users print from there.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Re-enable Flash Right Click Print

You can enable Flash's print functionality with SimpleViewer-Pro, by removing the following line in StageManager (line 81):

stage_cm.hideBuiltInItems();

Note however that this will not print just the image, but the whole SWF.

The workaround for printing is to enable the 'enableRightClickOpen' XML option and have your users print from there.

Thank you very much for the reply.  I will give these a shot.