Topic: Main image frame color not working in multiple gallery

Hi all,

OK I have set up 3 galleries using the multiple gallery example and all works great but the frame color. When I enter the first gallery the frame color is correct but when you go to another gallery the frame color changes to white and stays like that for all galleries including the first.

I have gone in to the options.as and changed the color for this frame to be black and it works until you go to another gallery.

Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Main image frame color not working in multiple gallery

The options.as should override the xml files but I would make sure your XML files either don't have frameColor set or that it is also set to black. If this does not fix the issue post a link to your site and I'll take a look.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi miker,

OK I do not have my site posted yet but here is a link of the original images that come in the flash embedded folder. It is actting the same way so you can see what it is doing.

Thanks for the help.

ahh forgot that the flash embed example does that. remove this code from the multiple_galleries.fla's action frame.

if (galleryId == 1){
        com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Options.imageFrameColor = 0xffffff; 
    }else{
        com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Options.imageFrameColor = 0xff00ff; 
    }
Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

HI miker,

Fantastic that did it. Your the man! Thanks so much! big_smile