Topic: Loading into Flash site; 1st ok then images are black

I have purchased AutoViewer-Pro and am pretty comfortable in AS3. I am building an all-flash site for a client that will use different autoviewer galleries on different pages of the site.

When I fire up the site to test the gallery, everything loads correctly and the images show up, etc. I'll click to a different section of my site, then return to the section where the gallery is, and autoviewer loads again but the images are solid black. The next/forward buttons do show up sporadically but kind of come and go; sometimes the images wil display correctly as I flip through them but often the border has a translucency (not intended) and the images go back and forth between being black and being correct. (Not back and forth on their own, but each time I click back or next).

I plan to add a bunch more autoviewer pro galleries to this site so I need to know how to deal with this seeming display bug.

thanks so much.

Re: Loading into Flash site; 1st ok then images are black

Hi,

did you look at the 'Flash Embed' example in the Pro download? This will show you how to switch between multiple autoviewer galleries.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks but my concern is that it's not working right with just one gallery in my site.

The 'Flash Embed' example will besides showing how to use multiple galleries also shows you how to properly embed the viewer into a flash.

please post your URL

Mike Richards

Do you have an AS3 version of the flashembed example?

No currently the Airtight apps use AS2

Mike Richards