Topic: Need to change height of gallery

In my XML document I've kept the cellDimension="800" but I need to have less space above the gallery. Right now the is too large a large gap below the header on my HTML page. I can't adjust the height of the SWF file, so what do I do? Thanks.

Re: Need to change height of gallery

please post your url.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Here's the temporary URL:  http://avenue3design.com/what_did_nina_wear/index.html

The issues I'm trying to resolve are, as I said, the amount of space above the gallery so that I have some hope of fitting the "month" on a typical person's monitor, and also to have the complete clicked-on individual pictures to be seen in full. I've been playing with the cell size, the frame size, and so on in the XML document, but haven't been successful. Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.

In your HTML instead of having your body, flashcontent and FlashObject height set to 100% try setting them to a fixed pixel height.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I couldn't get changing the HTML in my CSS to work. I think I may have to adjust the movie size in the original Flash file. I find that prospect daunting because I only know Flash superficially, but I'll give it a shot and report back...

I apologize for responding to my own post, but I discovered that I had made an error in following your suggestion, and in fact you were exactly right; I changed the height for all three entries to a pixel height from percentage, and now the gallery appears as I wanted it to. Sorry to have been dense, and thanks again.