Topic: Export Cancelled

Hiya,

I've installed Autoviewer pro and the template files for Picasa.  I have already been able to export an autoviewer gallery with no problems, however the second time around it just keeps saying export cancelled.

Any ideas?

Re: Export Cancelled

Does it depend on which files you have selected? Possibly you selected a video file or a corrupted file?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

After googling picasa export canceled it looks like this may have been an issue in the past with picasa. This post has some links to possible solutions it that doesn't help I would check there discussion group.

http://groups.google.com/group/PicasaSo … 53cffb43d5

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Miker, Felix.

Turns out Picasa and the export html was having issues with one particular image as it worked when I didn't include it in the selection.  Still quite annoying as the image in question is a .jpg so not sure why it should be a problem.  I tried making a new file in photoshop with that image, editing it slightly and re-saving it, again as a .jpg it still didn't work.  I tried re-naming the file, it still didn't work.  It doesn't like that picture for some reason!  Any ideas why that's happening?

Cheers Miker I'll check out that link