Topic: Amending Tiltviewer

Hey there,
I have a client who is a fan of the tiltviewer and wants me to add this function to his website.

I have now bought the pro version and hoping to adapt the software to amend the following:

• Can we change the symbol in the bottom right hand corner to something else which means flip?
• How far can we go with designing the back of the flip card. Ie, text and page links, adding images to the back too, different fonts.
• What is the easiest way of adding a cms to this if we were to include this software to a html/flash site? Does joomla work with this?

My coder has said to me:

To do all these things I would need the source files for the tilt viewer, there are none included in the package. The .fla's included are just to embed into the page from what I can see not the actual tilt viewer files.

Can anyone shed some light onto this for me please. I expected the source files to be included within the paid package.

Many thanks
Mark

http://www.fashionidentity.com.au

Re: Amending Tiltviewer

Hi,

• Can we change the symbol in the bottom right hand corner to something else which means flip?

Swapping the flip icon is not supported.

• How far can we go with designing the back of the flip card. Ie, text and page links, adding images to the back too, different fonts.

Customizing the flipside is done by using the Pro config options.

• What is the easiest way of adding a cms to this if we were to include this software to a html/flash site? Does joomla work with this?

You can use svManager as a CMS or any other CMS that produces XML.

TiltViewer-Pro does not come with the source code as stated here.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.