Topic: Make pics appear in CHRONOLOGICAL order in Tiltviewer - NOT RANDOM

HI,

Been browsing the forum for an answer, been also comparing options between the pro and standard version of Tiltviewer (I'm standard right now), but don't seem to find anything...

Right now I cannot find a way to make my pictures appear in a chronological order - or any other logical order for that matter... Basically I have numbered each one of my pics and uploaded them in the right order, but they keep appearing in a random order, although always the same random order, and I just can't get the logic behind this automatic presentation order...

it is not chronological, it is not anti-chronological, it is random but always the same random (so not fully random either)...

Any idea on the topic? How could I make my pics appear in the order I want, according to my numbering or upload order?

Any feedback more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Bazz

Re: Make pics appear in CHRONOLOGICAL order in Tiltviewer - NOT RANDOM

By the way, I'm using TitlViewer with Joomla 1.5

Hi,

If you are using Joomla to create your galleries, the image ordering is determined by Joomla. Joomla writes this order to the XML file which tiltviewer then reads. Check the Joomla docs for how to change the image order. Also you can manually edit the image order by editing gallery.xml in a text editor.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ok, thanks a lot for the quick reply and for your input Felix, will check it out.