Topic: Xs, page not loading fully, and other complications!

Hello, I was hoping someone on this forum could help me out with my problems. I was up until 3AM trying to figure it all out, but eventually gave up.

Background: I cannot use a FTP program because I want to use AutoViewer on my blog site, which does not give me administrative rights. So I figured I'd upload the files individually: autoviewer.swf, gallery.xml, swfobject.js, and all my pictures are hosted on Flickr.

Now when I ran the test index.html on my desktop it worked perfectly fine. When I replaced the image url "1.jpg" with the flickr image link, I get the X.

On top of all this is the fact that I have to use tables in order to embed the AutoViewer on my site ( without the tables, only half of the AutoViewer loads and the page gets cut off.

#autoviewer {
      height: 100%;
      vertical-align: middle;
      width: 500px;
      margin: 0 auto;
      text-align: left;

<table id="autoviewer" border="0">

<!-- saved from url=(0014)about:internet -->
<html xmlns="" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<!-- Download AutoViewer at -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>

<div id="flashcontent">AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. <a href="">Get Flash here.</a> </div>

<script type="text/javascript">
        var fo = new SWFObject("autoviewer.swf", "autoviewer", "100%", "100%", "8", "#000000");

//Optional Configuration
        //fo.addVariable("langOpenImage", "Open Image in New Window");
        //fo.addVariable("langAbout", "About");
        //fo.addVariable("xmlURL", "gallery.xml");

My questions/troubles are:
x - Is it possible to use AutoViewer without uploading the entire folder with its contents with an FTP program by simply uploading the individual files?
x - Can I link the image urls to an image hosting site such as Flickr?
x - Can I make the AutoViewer fit the width of my site 100%? (And what the heck, why not. Height=100% too?)

(Please note my abilities with website building do not go beyond CSS/HTML)

Thank you so much!