Topic: Simpleviewer, iWeb and white crosses

Hello

I have just started using Simpleviewer with iWeb 09.  I have linked to the SV gallery but only some of my thumbnails appear.  The ones that do appear link to their respective  images ok but I have white crosses where the other thumbnails should be.  I have checked and all jpegs are saved as non-progressive and  all file names are lower case and are an exact match between thumbnail and image file.  Does any one have any idea what the reason might be?

Matt.

Re: Simpleviewer, iWeb and white crosses

Please post the URL of the gallery.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Simpleviewer, iWeb and white crosses

Hello Miker

Rather embarassingly some of the code wasn't as exact as I thought so I sort of solved the problem.  Since I posted though I ran into a problem with the black screen and sv insisting that I needed Flash which I already have.  This time I really did have everything as it should be but to sort the problem and be able to view my site again I have had to take everything off tne server and put it back up again minus sv so I'm back to square one in many respects.  I will persevere though, so thank for getting back to me.  If I have another problem, (if!), I'll post it and this time remember to include the URL!

Matt.