Topic: "A script in this movie is causing Flash 10 to run slowly."

Some users that visit www.sheilagarvey.com are reporting that after waiting for some time for the viewer to load, a pop up alert message reads:

"A script in this movie is causing Flash 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.

Do you want to abort the script?"

Is this a new problem since the release of Flash 10? Is there a fix or new files to download?

Thanks,

RoyCreative
Transaction ID: 6D973846HR366735R

Re: "A script in this movie is causing Flash 10 to run slowly."

I would bet this has to do with how many pictures you have loading into your galleries. I would either reduce the number of images or split them in to multiple galleries. For example your Wedding gallery has 109 images in it, it is recommended to limit your galleries to 30 so that slower computers and connections aren't overwhelmed.

See FAQ number 6.

6. I created a gallery with 300 images. When I view this gallery, my computer slows down or freezes.

AutoViewer is designed for viewing at most around 30 images per gallery. More images than this can cause slow performance on older machines, as all the images are loaded into memory simultaneously. Try splitting your gallery into multiple sub-galleries.

www.simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/faq.html

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.