Topic: left /right arrows skip image

I'm using TiltViewer - Pro embedded within HTML code.  When I view full screen and use the arrow keys, one tap will move to the adjacent image. When I try to use the arrow key in the embedded  page, one tap of the arrow key moves TWO images over. Take a look at http://teresajames.com/svm/g3 and try it. Is this the way it is supposed to work?

Re: left /right arrows skip image

Hi,
no it's not supposed to be like that!
i have exactly the same problem using tiltviewer pro on the joomla cms 1.5,i notice that this problem occurs with the brand new firefox 3.5.2.
with IE8 everything works well.
Could someone please help us?

THX

Hi,

this looks like a bug in the Flash player where the player receives multiple click events when the SWF is using wmode = "transparent".

Turning off transparent wmode should fix this. We always recommend not using transparent where possible as there are some bugs associated with it and it gives worse performance.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Well, that does fix the problem, but I can't use it. I have a javascript menu that displays a submenu in the same area as the flash code and if I don't use wmode transparent, you can''t see the submenu. Oh well.

hi,
could you explain me in which file we can can set that?
thx.

wmode by default is set to opaque, you can set it to transparent with the javascript option fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); in your html.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I dont use this function,I still have the problem when I use the arrow key in the embedded  page,?
I use tiltviewer in joomla 1.5