Topic: vAlign isn't working?

I've just started using simpleviewer, and I'm really impressed so far. The only problem I'm having is I can't seem to get vAlign to work. Switching from the default "center" to "top" isn't moving my images.

I'm using landscape and portrait images in my gallery. Currently the landscape images have a large gap above and below the image ( I assume this is to allow space for the portrait images), so I'm trying to make them all align to top. At least that way the empty space will be below the image, and not as noticable.

Here's my code:

in gallery.xml:

<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="700" maxImageHeight="700" textColor="0xCCCCCC" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="20" stagePadding="30" navPadding="30" thumbnailColumns="7" thumbnailRows="1" navPosition="top" vAlign="top" hAlign="top" title="" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="" thumbPath="">

in the page:

<div id="flashcontent">SimpleViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/">Get Flash.</a></div>        <script type="text/javascript">        var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "772", "700", "8", "#CCCCCC");        fo.write("flashcontent");        </script>
</DIV>

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

Re: vAlign isn't working?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm a recent graduate and i'd like to show off my portfolio to potential employers with your software.

Thanks!