Topic: Load SimpleViewer twice on one page?

Hello all. I've been trying to implement 3 simple viewer galleries consisting of 8 images each on 1 page.

Is this possible? So far I've been unsuccessful and sorry if this has been covered I can't seem to find any thread on it.
_Will

Re: Load SimpleViewer twice on one page?

still working on this..

I do have a different name for the div of the second gallery. I tried duplicating all the files, the gallery.xml and swf file to gallery2.xml, etc.

Still nothing. It seems to just ignore the code for the second gallery. Any help?

I'm aware of the method of having two galleries displaying in the same swf file but this is not how I want it to display. I need the gallery in two different sections of my html page.

Check out these

FAQ #16

16: How do I create multiple galleries?

To create multiple SimpleViewer galleries, make a copy of the whole SimpleViewer gallery folder for each gallery. Create your individual galleries as normal. You can now create a menu page that links to the index.html page in each sub-folder. Here is an example that contains a menu to navigate between 2 SimpleViewer galleries.

You can also embed 2 galleries on one HTML page, view the example here. When you do this, ensure you give each viewer a different div id.

SimpleViewer-Pro allows you to load multiple galleries into one container Flash movie. Check the multiple_galleries.fla example.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/faq.html

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … viewer_x2/

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for your time. I followed the instructions there but still no second gallery. I even copied the exact code from the example onto my html page and the second gallery remained a blank space.

I have duplicated the necessary files just like the example as well. Only thing I can think is that it is something in the CSS that needs changing. I tried to post the code but I got auto-banned!

Please post your gallery URL.

Mike Richards

I went to clean up my html file for you and the problem corrected itself *facepalm*

Apparently it was a setTextOfLayer command conflicting with the gallery. If that doesn't make sense please tell me and I will dig deeper because I want to understand. Thank you very much for your support.

Without seeing the code I'm not sure if that makes sense or not.

Mike Richards