Topic: How to setup black text in caption?

I tried to put: textColor="0x000000" in gallery.xml, but it don't work. Can somebody help me?

Re: How to setup black text in caption?

Did you clear your browser cache?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, the color of caption text don't change! sad

What is the URL of the gallery you are having issues with?

Mike Richards

This is the link: http://www.busbrasil.com/imgs/index.html

Has not created all albums. Just got the black in the title by editing the xml tag Title. The tag Color text don't work.

And bellow the first lines of gallery.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<simpleviewergallery maxImageWidth="800" maxImageHeight="600" textColor="0x000000" frameColor="0x006600" frameWidth="5" stagePadding="10" navPadding="10" thumbnailColumns="2" thumbnailRows="4" navPosition="left" vAlign="center" hAlign="center" title="&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;
Transnorte&lt;/font&gt;" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="" thumbPath="">

Thanks.

title="&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;Transnorte&lt;/font&gt;"

should be:

title="Transnorte"

<caption><font color="#000000" size="12"><a href="index.html"</a>Irizar Century Volvo B-12R</font>.</caption>

Needs to be
<caption><![CDATA[<font color="#000000" size="12"><a href="index.html">Irizar Century Volvo B-12R</a></font>.]]></caption>

Mike Richards

Now works ok! But if I put one <br> in the caption, needs to put the line ![CDATA[... in all captions?

you only need <![CDATA[   ]]> if you use HTML in that caption. Take a look at the sample gallery.xml that comes with the download.

<![CDATA[ Your text <br> more text. ]]>

Mike Richards

Thank you Mod! Question solved!