Topic: AutoViewer Pro with SV Manager

I've been trying to put in my AutoViewer Pro 1.3 into my SV Manager 1.5.0 for the longest time

I followed the readme and it address me to insert the .swf of the AutoViewer Pro into
svmanager/plugins/autoviewer/avmaster/

Since my svmanager didn't come with a plugins folder I created a folder for it following the autoviewer and the avmaster

I tried to pressing rebuild but it still stays at SimpleViewer. Can someone please help me what I am doing wrong. This is too frustrating :[

Re: AutoViewer Pro with SV Manager

Can anyone help me :[

Re: AutoViewer Pro with SV Manager

Since my svmanager didn't come with a plugins folder I created a folder for it following the autoviewer and the avmaster

Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean. svManager v 1.5.0 should have a folder

svmanager/plugins/autoviewer/avmaster/

Inside this folder should be the autoviewer.swf file. If these folders and files are not there then you have an older version or there is something wrong with the install. Check the version number on the admin screen.

There should be no need to create a new folder, you should just be able to replace the old autoviewer.swf file with the pro version.

This will only affect new galleries. To upgrade existing galleries use the 'Rebuild' option in the galleries screen.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.