Topic: SimpleViewer Pro or SimpleViewer with SVManager

I am using a Mac and I want to embed SimpleViewer (with captions) in existing html. I see from the forum that an inordinate number of people have difficulty doing this. So, I want to take the best approach by buying what is easiest to get this done. I have Photoshop and Lightroom, but it looks like you can't include different captions with each photo using those. So, what is the best approach to embed with captions in existing web pages? Specifically, should I get SimpleViewer Pro or SimpleViewer and SVManager?

Re: SimpleViewer Pro or SimpleViewer with SVManager

Hi,

I want to embed SimpleViewer (with captions) in existing html. I see from the forum that an inordinate number of people have difficulty doing this.

Please try it for yourself before assuming it's difficult. There are thousands of people embedding SimpleViewer that are not having issues. Check here for step by step instructions: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … /embedded/

I have Photoshop and Lightroom, but it looks like you can't include different captions with each photo using those. So, what is the best approach to embed with captions in existing web pages? Specifically, should I get SimpleViewer Pro or SimpleViewer and SVManager?

SVManager allows you to easily manage image captions through a web application. You can use it with SimpleViewer Standard or Pro. The Photoshop and Lightroom plugins require you to manually edit the generated XML to add your captions.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: SimpleViewer Pro or SimpleViewer with SVManager

Thank you Felix. I tried SimpleViewer and was able to embed it.