Topic: Impossible to change text color in svManager?

Hello
I hope you can help me.

I've created this gallery: http://mamoments.no/gallery/love/

But if you look closely the title above the thumbnails is colored white and very small.
Also the captions that appear are white and also in a very small text-size.
But I set the text color to #000000 in svManager when I created the gallery...

Can somebody explain how I can change the color and text-size?
I have Adobe Flash and I know html/css..

EDIT: I also have SimpleViewer Pro 1.8

Last edited by johannes1430 (2009-09-22 16:09:23)

Re: Impossible to change text color in svManager?

Your gallery.xml file looks ok so I'm guessing that you have a setting in SimpleViewer Pro that is overriding the xml file. Please see the instructions for SimpleViewer Pro. The latest version of SimpleViewer Pro is 1.9 so you might want to upgrade before you do too much work in Flash.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I just went with the free version and it worked. I don't know why Pro didn't work and I don't have the patience to go into ActionScript.. Unless you guys can send me av viewer.swf that works I'm just gonna go with the link version..

I'm looking forwards to the 2.0 though!

HELP!!! I'm having the same problem. I purchased the new Simpleviewer Pro 2.0 and the latest version of SvManager but still cant seem to fix this issue where it doesn't let me change the text color.

It looks like svManager is changing the textColor setting in the xml file but then SimpleViewer Pro and SimpleViewer Standard seem to treat it differently. I'll need to check this one out with the SimpleViewer experts and get back to you.

jack

Jack Hardie

The textColor setting works with the standard SimpleViewer only. To change the text colors in Pro you need to set the individual options for title, captions etc using svBuilder or by editing the xml.

jack

Jack Hardie