Topic: Simpleviewer pro is reducing the size of my images. Any help please?

Hi everyone:

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to read and/or respond to my message. I am currently using Simpleviewer v. 1.5. Everything was working smoothly until recently. I've added various Simpleviewer galleries to my website and everything looked good on my Macbook and PC. However, when I went to show my friend my galleries the size of the thumbnails and images was greatly reduced, to just a fraction of the original size. The thumbnails were also pushed up and unaccessible, hidden under my drop-down menu. It also seemed to be interfering with my drop-down menu as sometime I would get the correct menu and sometimes I would get a truncated version. Does anyone have any insight into what is going on and a possible solution? Do I need to upgraade to v.1.9? Thank you very much for any thoughts you may have. I could really use the help.

Best Regards,
s_ke

Re: Simpleviewer pro is reducing the size of my images. Any help please?

Sounds like FAQ, Q35 might help you: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Simpleviewer pro is reducing the size of my images. Any help please?

Thanks so much, Felix for pointing me in the right direction. I'll check on my CSS code and yes, all of the problems were happening in Firefox. Thanks a million for your input and have a great day!!!

All my best,
s_ke