Topic: i've added addparam but my drop-down menu hover isn't wking w/ Firefox

Hi everyone:

First of all, thanks so much for taking the time to read and or respond to this message. I am having problems with my interaction between Simpleviewer, my CSS-based drop-down menu and Firefox. In Firefox, I can pull down the drop-down menu OK and I see the full list of entries. But when I go to hover over and select a link, the whole drop-down menu truncates to one or two entries. This happens mainly over the Simpleviewer gallery but in one other place as well. I have added the fo.addParam ("wmode", "opaque"); to my html. That should do the trick. Any other suggestions about what is going on? I would greatly appreciate the help since I am building my portfolio for a upcoming job interview. Thanks for your time and considerations!

P.S. I'll provide the url is anyone needs it.

Thanks again for everything,
s_ke

Re: i've added addparam but my drop-down menu hover isn't wking w/ Firefox

I'm writing to say I have resolved my problems. Yeah! And to write with some answers in case anyone might be looking for some. The first problems I had was firefox was cropping my images. I took Felix's tip and looked into my CSS. I embedded the following code into my html after my <style type ...>:

/* hide from ie on mac \*/
    html {
        height: 100%;
        overflow: auto;
    }

#flashcontent {
    }
    /* end hide */

body {
    }

Note that the simpleviewer application comes with a default of the overflow: hidden. This will truncate your images if they are longer than the screen. I changed hidden to auto and got my scroll bars back. I then inserted this code into my existing html and the drop-down menus worked again. I hope that helps someone. Thanks for your leads!

All my best,
s_ke