Topic: I can't insert differentes galleries in a .fla

Hello,

I try to make a website for sale a friend's home, and i need different galleries.
I already made an index in flash and i try to call the viewers with this command: ex:

dz_garden.loadMovie("garden/viewer.swf");

it works if i put one simple gallery.xml in the main folder (where is my index) but if i try to call the gallery where my viewer is, it doesn't work, it says me gallery not found. I need to create at least 5 different galleries in one .swf

Ex. My website's folders:

Main folder
  index.html
  index.swf

folder garden
             folder images
             folder thumbs
             viewer.swf
             gallery.xml
              swfobject     

folder 1st floor
             folder images
             folder thumbs
             viewer.swf
             gallery.xml
              swfobject

How can i do? What i do wrong? To do this kind of things, do i need simpleviewerPro?

Thanks you very much.

ps, i don't have a big experience with site building, all i do, it's thanks to people like you and this kind of forums.
Sorry for my english sad

Re: I can't insert differentes galleries in a .fla

You need to point to the xmls with xmlDataPath if you search the forums there are several post about this. Also the Pro version comes with a working example.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I'm going crazy!! i read all the post, and i don't understand what i have to do and where i have to insert xmlDatapath. I don't know if i have to put it in the swobject, in my flash file or an independent page.

I'm sorry, really... but i need a little bit of help here.

If you are trying to embed the viewer into a flash site xmlDatapath goes in the flash. If you are embedding the viewer in a HTML site the xmlDatapath goes in the HTML. Here is an example for embedding into a flash movie.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

It works !!!!

Last edited by CelineDC (2009-09-30 10:52:06)