Topic: Using link to open new page

Hi all

I'm new to this forum and haven't yet built my site as I've found what I want and don't know how to make it do what I want big_smile

I love tiltviewer. I've tested this product with all age groups and levels of computer experience, they all seem to get on fine with it's simplicity, and almost immediately understand what they have to do to use it.

I wanted to hold all the info on the main site and to launch Tiltviewer in a seperate window (this is the easy bit and is coded and ready to go big_smile.) The link on the reverse of each image in Tiltviewer will point back to that photograph with a more detailed description. The problem I have is the amount of pages this opens big_smile When someone clicks on the link I would like the page to check for an already open window or tab and then load the page there, if none is present then open a new window.

Is this possible with the standard version?
Can I make any of these changes?
Can anyone help me with the code for these changes as I'm really unsure big_smile

Thanks in advance for any help i get on this big_smile

Re: Using link to open new page

When someone clicks on the link I would like the page to check for an already open window or tab and then load the page there, if none is present then open a new window.

This is possible using the TiltViewer-Pro 'linkTarget' option. Set it to any name (e.g: "my_window") for the behavior described above. By default, TiltViewer Standard opens each link in a new window.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Using link to open new page

I had a bad feeling it might be sad

Thank you for your response guess i'll have to look into purchasing pro smile