Topic: Oddness with XML change
I got tired of changing XML files everytime I want to add or remove an image in my gallery so I wrote a small PHP program that would generate the desired xml file each time you run it.
I opened up options.as and changed the filename from my random name to the name of the script.php.
All of the sudden the images are all loading up on top of each each rather than in a controlled manner. Like the "hide" option is no longer working. Everything else works, the control light up and you can scroll through the images (although you can't see anyone but the one on top). I went back to the "random.xml" version of the swf and it works fine. If I compare the generate XML and the static XML file they are identical.