Topic: Displaying HTML pages in the images

I think the Postcard Viewer is great. Does anyone know the code to enable me to display other html pages instead of the images?
I would like to use the viewer as a site index allowing someone to scroll through all the pages and then choose the one they want to open fully. I don't want to use a screen image as it will increase download time and will make it harder to keep the index up-to-date.
At the same time, it would be great if there was a way to double click the image to make it open in the same window, rather than right clicking to open in a new window.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Cheers
James

Re: Displaying HTML pages in the images

PostcardViewer only supports loading images  and was not designed to display full web pages.  It only supports the underline, anchor, font and linebreaks tags in the caption of the images.

You would have a much easier time implementing something like this in JavaScript loading each page into an iframe.

If you do buy the source to edit please remember:

Please note that the PostcardViewer-Pro source code is provided 'as-is' to allow people with ActionScript experience to modify as required. Airtight Interactive cannot provide support for all possible modifications to the source code and cannot provide tutorials on how to code ActionScript.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/postcardvie … tml#source

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Displaying HTML pages in the images

Thank you for your advice.
James