Topic: Oddness with automated XML file
Sorry I had posted an earlier message about this in the wrong forum, but here it is:
I works here: http://www.tranquilphotos.com/gallery/L … /index.php. As you can see there has been some changes to the code, very minor to just add in a watermark that randomly moves around.
Now I decided to make the XML file a dynamic file, so all I did was copy the source, and change options.as to point to a PHP script that looks at the pics folder and generates the XML. I also found out that if your caption tag is last it starts doing some strange stuff. But anyway.
Here is the result, there are 14 images in the directory that it should read, very strange results: http://www.mbcli.com/~awm/gtest/index.html.
I ran the output of the PHP through XMLSpy and it is clean and valid. There are no errors or warnings when I publish the project.
P.S. The reason I'm reposting is that I tought the caption problem was my only issue, as if you use 2-3 images are vertical it works fine. Obviously with a mix and 14 images it does not.
Last edited by aram535 (2009-10-13 00:12:44)