Topic: Possible to display only selected image's caption, masking the others?

How can I change the settings to only display the caption for the selected/frontmost image?  For all other surrouding photos that are not selected, I would like the caption to be masked or untoggled in some way.

Re: Possible to display only selected image's caption, masking the others?

By default the captions only show for the selected image.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I got ahead of myself and forgot to mention I made a small change to the code of the "Image.as" file,

where

mcCaption._x = Options.captionPadding + mXMLManager.frameWidth;
mcCaption._y = Options.captionPadding + mXMLManager.frameWidth;

was changed to

mcCaption._x = 50;
mcCaption._y = 410;

as to allow the captions to run under the images, as opposed to on top of the images.  Is there an obvious way that I can adjust this change to limit the caption to only the selected image?  The way it is now, captions now appear under every image, whether they are selected or not.  Thanks for your patience and your help!

The change you showed shouldn't effect when the captions display. Try reverting to the original code and make you changes incrementally until the captions stop working.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

reluctantgod wrote:

I got ahead of myself and forgot to mention I made a small change to the code of the "Image.as" file,

where

mcCaption._x = Options.captionPadding + mXMLManager.frameWidth;
mcCaption._y = Options.captionPadding + mXMLManager.frameWidth;

was changed to

mcCaption._x = 50;
mcCaption._y = 410;

as to allow the captions to run under the images, as opposed to on top of the images.  Is there an obvious way that I can adjust this change to limit the caption to only the selected image?  The way it is now, captions now appear under every image, whether they are selected or not.  Thanks for your patience and your help!

IT WORKS !!!!!!! it WORKS!!!!

many many thks
big_smile  big_smile  lol  cool