Topic: Preloader

First of all, I want to say that I am a very happy Autoviewer Pro customer.

It took me several days to get it right but now The Scope's new website (www.thescope.pt) is working flawlessly with Autoviewer Pro perfectly integrated.

The only thing I would like to change or delete is the preloader "pie". I have searched everywhere for an effective solution: Autoviewer faqs, Autoviewer forum, googling... but without success - everything I've tried gave me problems.

To make it perfectly clear, I do want the images to preload (this is the current behaviour, actually). But without seeing these "pie" preloaders. If the preloader was similar to the ones in Simpleviewer and Tiltviewer (without the software names, of course) that would be just fine. If these "pies" were smaller or with transparency that would be ok too. If they were simply deleted that would be even better.

That said, please let me know where precisely do I need to make changes (file) + what precisely do I have to change (code line) in order to make it happen.

Thank you very much (and sorry for the lousy English).

Last edited by imagem (2009-10-29 17:10:54)

Re: Preloader

Hi,

to hide the preloader, add this line after line 122 in 'Image.as':

mImgLoadStatus_mc._visible = false;

Then republish your swf.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Preloader

Thanks Felix. It worked great! Have a look at www.thescope.pt

Anyway, I wonder if people (those with slow internet connections) will wait for the first images to appear. Perhaps it would be wiser to add a different preloader instead - is this possible? Was thinking to use this one - http://www.ffiles.com/flash/preloaders/ … _899.html?

If so, please give me precise directions (as you did in your previous message) and I'll do my best to fit it in my website.

Once more, thank you very much for your support and congrats for your work.