Topic: svmanager and tiltviewer = problem

Hi,

I have just baught the software svManager since i really liked it.
I have uploaded it to our site, changed the admin password and created a Tiltviewer gallery with some pictures.
I have left everything untouched from the settings and when i try to view the gallery, it blocks and my IE8 and Firefox crash.
I have tried it on 3 different computers, but all are facing with the same error.

Please help.....

BTW:
- downloaded the svmtest = everything is green (good)
- pictures are JPG and all 1024x768 size
- test link : http://www.ilovepunani.com

Last edited by ilovepunani (2009-10-30 16:06:05)

Re: svmanager and tiltviewer = problem

Looks like the 'maxJPGSize' option is set to a low value which makes the images show up very large + overlapping. This may also cause browser crashing since the large 3D images use a lot of CPU.

The solution is to set you 'maxJPGSize' to 800 or whatever your largest image dimension is. With svManager, you can set this option directly in svManager gallery customize screen.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

nice!! that was it
how come when i adjust the zoomed-in level, it stays the same?
i changed it to 200, 1200, 2400, etc. but it doesn't change anything on the website

'zoomedInDistance' applies to when the camera is zoomed in, i.e. when an image is selected.

Felix Turner

that's what i mean, it doesn't matter which value i enter there, it doesn't affect anything when selecting an image

i have the options for tiltviewer pro in my svmanager, but is it included or do i have to buy it seperate???

zoomedInDistance is a Pro option. You'll need to buy the Pro viewer separately. If you do buy it then you can upgrade by copying the new TiltViewer.swf file into each of your existing galleries and also into the svManager master gallery – that's svmanager/plugins/tiltviewer/tvmaster/TiltViewer.swf. The master file will be used when you create new galleries in future.

jack

Jack Hardie